Frequently Asked Questions
1.Does it support charging while using?
Yes, power station supports charging and discharging when charging in vehicles, solar panel, etc. However, when the battery of the machine is low or is about to run out, it is best not to output while connecting to DC charging (solar/vehicle charging); at this time, if the input of the power is less than or equal to the output power, the device will continue to consume power, which may result in power loss and eventually damage the battery.
2.Battery care and storage
- Please use or store the product in an environment temperature between 0°C to 40°C, away from water, heat, and other metal objects.
- If the battery is to be unused for a long time (more than 3 months), it should be maintained at 60-80% of the rated capacity. For long-term storage, please discharge the battery to 30% and recharge it to 60-80% every three months; products that have not been charged and discharged for more than 6 months will not be covered by the free product warranty.
- For safety, please do not store the product in an environment temperature higher than 45°C or lower than -10°C for a long time.
- To prolong the battery life, please use the product in an environment temperature between 10°C to 35°C.
3.How does the Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) work? And how fast is it?
When your portable power station is plugged into the wall, any electronics plugged into it are powered from the grid and not its battery. When power from the grid stops, as in a blackout, the power station automatically switches to battery power within 15ms.
The station supports pass through charging without compromising battery life.
When charging with AC input, the maximum power of AC output is 1800W.
When charging with DC input (charging via a solar panel or car charger, the AC output maximum power is 2200W.
When AC input + DC input (charging via a solar panel or car charger) are charged at the same time, the maximum AC output power is 1800W.
4.Cannot find the router wifi at home
- Press IOT Button again to try reconnecting with power station. 2. Use another phone hotpot as a router. If you can connect the device to the hotspot network, it means that your router Wi-Fi is not 2.4 GHz. In this case, you can modify the router setting.
5.Can the product be brought on board a plane?
No, because this product is a lithium battery. According to the International Standards & Regulations for the Transportation of Hazardous Materials, no lithium batteries with more than 100 watt hours may be allowed in carry-on bags.
6.Will it recharge from third-party solar panels?
Yes, DBS2300 is compatible with portable solar panels that are 10–75V DC, 10A max and that have solar connectors. We recommend using solar panels that have a combined wattage of around 600W.