Dabbsson provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to the chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
Manufacturers, suppliers, or publishers other than firstname.lastname@example.org, may provide their own warranties to you. Please contact them for further information.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
Products sold by Dabbsson as refurbished ("pre-owned") come with their unique warranty, so please see our refurbished warranty page for details on those items.
Please note that the warranty period may vary according to local laws and regulations. Some countries, states, and provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the limitation described above may not apply to you. You may have other rights from state to state, province, or country.
DO NOT USE YOUR PRODUCTS UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS OF THE WARRANTY.
All dabbsson products purchased on dabbsson.com come with a limited warranty, as shown below. BY USING dabbsson PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THE Dabbsson LIMITED WARRANTY. The warranty period started when the original purchaser received the products.
|Item||Warranty Period (Months)|
|DBS2300 Power Station||36+24(Registration for warranty extension)|
|DBS2300 Plus Power Station||36+24(Registration for warranty extension)|
|DBS1300 Power Station||36+24(Registration for warranty extension)|
|DBS3000B Expandable Battery||36+24(Registration for warranty extension)|
|DBS1700B Expandable Battery||36+24(Registration for warranty extension)|
|DBS200S Solar Panel||12+12(Registration for warranty extension)|
|DBS120S Solar Panel||12+12(Registration for warranty extension)|
|DBS210S Solar Panel||12+12(Registration for warranty extension)|
|DBS420S Solar Panel||12+12(Registration for warranty extension)|
Extend your warranty by 2 years with our Registration Program. Simply click here-Extend Warranty, provide the relevant information, and unlock extended warrany. Enjoy added peace of mind and prolonged performance for your purchase.
US/EU: +1 888 850 9503 Mon-Fri 9 am-5pm (PST)
JP: 800-080-7598 Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm (JST)
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of delivery, excluding Corporate Purchase orders which may not be refundable. Once the returned item arrives back in Dabbsson’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
Returns must include all accessories ( When returning products purchased in the "Buy One, Get One for $0.99" promotion, you must return both products. If you only return one product, the refund amount will be the amount paid minus the MSRP of the $0.99 product. )
Items must include original packaging
For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs
For non-quality related warranty claims, Dabbsson refunds the cost of the product itself
Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day
The money-back guarantee expires 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired during this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Dabbsson’s online stores, authorized Amazon sellers, or Walmart sellers, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
How do I return an item?1. Please reach out to Dabbsson customer support to initiate a return and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number, All returns must have an RMA number for processing. Please state the reason for the return and provide an invoice or screenshot to confirm the order number.
2. Write the RMA number on the shipping label on the outside of the package. RMA numbers should be displayed on the return shipping label of any package being returned to Dabbsson. Do not write the RMA number on the actual box. Packages without an RMA number on the return shipping label may not be accepted by our warehouse.
3. Dabbsson support will share the corresponding return address with you within 24 working hours.
4. For the refund to be processed promptly, please be sure to send a return notification to Dabbsson with the following information: Name of the courier & tracking number
How long does it take to get a refund?
Refunds will be issued once the item arrives at our warehouse. The refund will be credited back using the same method as when your initial order was made. Processing time typically takes 3-5 working days.
If you haven't received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 business days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you've done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
For returns of dabbsson.com orders and if the product is in good condition, we'll charge a transaction fee (2.9% for credit card users, 3.6% for PayPal users, and 5.9% for Shop Pay installment users) + shipping cost. f there are quality issues with your product, we will give you a full refund or one-time free replacement after you receive the goods.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Dabbsson or Dabbsson's authorized sellers ( Amazon.com or Walmart.com ) are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Dabbsson's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through Dabbsson's authorized distributors and retailers are handled through authorized distributors and retailers.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty time frame of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Dabbsson must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that Dabbsson needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Dabbsson or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order numbers from online purchases made through Dabbsson or Dabbsson's authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
Dated sales receipt from an authorized Dabbsson reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address of the item that was originally shipped).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty time frame or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but were found by Dabbsson quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, and operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
- Unauthorized modification/repair/dis-assembly or operation not by the official instructions or manuals
- Lost /stolen/free/refunded product
- Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, cold, liquids, or other external causes
- Items that have been refunded
- Items that have expired their warranty period
Dabbsson is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from the use of Dabbsson products
- Returning personal items sent to Dabbsson
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Dabbsson, Dabbsson takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Dabbsson does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality-related warranty claims.